Trespass Shopping Information
The Trespass story began in Glasgow, Scotland back in 1938 as Jacobs & Turner Ltd, with just anoraks and other waterproof jackets. Over the next 70 years, the company would grow to become top among the UK’s most successful outdoor clothing retailers. With its over 150 stores, their thriving e-commerce website and great worldwide network of wholesale clients, it is no secret that Trespass is one of the best international brands today! Trespass specialises in providing clothing items for outdoor and adventurous activities. These include fleece, ski jackets, waterproof jackets, and equipment for campers, hikers, snowboarders and skiers among many other items.
By the early 1980s, Jacobs & Turner Ltd was exporting goods to the rest of Europe and the world. This rapid expansion in staff and overall production eventually led to the birth of the Trespass brand in 1984. Trespass was to only provide the finest quality and high performance outdoor clothing like skiwear, walking boots and waterproof jackets. The Trespass retail stores were eventually opened in the 1990s. Starting with a few select stores, the number of Trespass retail stores grew immensely and is now at over 150.
How to Use My Trespass Discount Codes?Simply follow the steps below to help you get extra discounts when you shop online at Trespass.
- Select the Trespass discount code you want to use and copy it
- When you are ready, view your basket and check the items
- Click the "Checkout" button
- You need to log in now, or if you are a new user, checkout as guest when you don't want to create an new account
- Enter your code in the “I have a promo code” box and click "Apply
- Please check your new discounted price before confirming and paying the order
Trespass Contact Information
- 0845 838 8487
- Official Website
People who shopped at Trespass also shop at:
- John Lewis
- LTD Commodities
- Marks and Spencer
- Light In The Box
- Costco Membership
- Debenhams Ireland
- Ocado Smart Pass
- Hope Faith Love
- Spartan Armor Systems