Topps Tiles Shopping Information
More About：Topps Tiles
Topps Tiles Britain's biggest tile specialist, with 373 stores nationwide Topps Tiles (UK) Ltd is the UK's leading tile specialist and the group has grown to incorporate 1,500 specialist experts and 373 stores nationwide, with more openings in the pipeline. Since opening its first specialist tile centre in Manchester in 1963, Topps Tiles has been offering its customers high quality products at value for money prices sold by friendly, knowledgeable staff. It sells a wide range of wall and floor tiles ranging from classic ceramic and porcelain to natural stone and magical mosaics. In addition, it sells tiling tools and accessories.
How to Use My Topps Tiles Discount Codes?
Using a discount code is great way to save money when shopping at TOPPS TILES online shop. All you need to do is selecting a discount code from the choices above then follow the steps below.
- Click ‘Get Code’ to copy the code when it shows on a pop-up page.
- Go shopping at TOPPS TILES website.
- Shop by collection or category, or you can opt to search using a key phrase in the search box.
- Find a product you want to buy most and add it to shopping basket.
- Head to the shopping basket page and don’t forget to use your voucher code before check out.
- Enjoy a happy shopping and great savings.
Example：Topps Tiles Voucher Codes
- 0% Interest Free Credit on orders
- Free 15% on Outdoor Tiles
- 20% off Wall Tiles
- Special Offers: Up to 10% off reduced to clear
- Up to 5% off Reduced to Clear
FAQS about Topps Tiles
What's the difference between the indoor and outdoor tiles?
Topps Tiles' Spaces indoor tiles are 10mm in depth and are made of porcelain. The outdoor versions of these tiles are made up of a 10mm porcelain tile with a 30m Serafoam base glued to the back. The make-up of the tiles means they're able to withstand temperature extremes and frost without cracking.
What is Serafoam technology?
Serafoam is a unique tile base applied to the back of the porcelain tile which allows it to be laid outside directly onto a sand base without the need for a wet concrete mortar. Each outdoor tile weighs 17.5kg meaning it's suitable for a DIYer to handle but still provides good stability once laid.
Topps Tiles Contact Information
- Topps Tiles Plc,Thorpe Way Grove Park,Leicester,LE19 1SU.
- +44 (0) 800 / 78 36 262
- Official Website
People who shopped at Topps Tiles also shop at:
- Velux Blinds
- Best Tile
- Anglia Tool Centre
- JAS Timber
- Cosy Direct
- Laura James
- Yours Clothing
- Ulla Popken
- Oxford Bus Company
- Dicky Bag
- Love CBD
- NOHOW STYLE
- Legend London
- Gabor Shoes
- Jet2 Travel Insurance
- Larsson and Jennings
- The Fragrance Counter
- Speedy Stamps
- Royal Highland Show
- The Raw Honey Shop
- Air Kings
- Grunt Style
- Kat Von D
- Mac Tools
- Associated Bag
- Kiddies Kingdom
- CP Company