Topps Tiles shopping Information
More About：Topps Tiles
Topps Tiles Britain's biggest tile specialist, with 373 stores nationwide Topps Tiles (UK) Ltd is the UK's leading tile specialist and the group has grown to incorporate 1,500 specialist experts and 373 stores nationwide, with more openings in the pipeline. Since opening its first specialist tile centre in Manchester in 1963, Topps Tiles has been offering its customers high quality products at value for money prices sold by friendly, knowledgeable staff. It sells a wide range of wall and floor tiles ranging from classic ceramic and porcelain to natural stone and magical mosaics. In addition, it sells tiling tools and accessories.
How to Use My Topps Tiles Discount Codes?
Using a discount code is great way to save money when shopping at TOPPS TILES online shop. All you need to do is selecting a discount code from the choices above then follow the steps below.
- Click ‘Get Code’ to copy the code when it shows on a pop-up page.
- Go shopping at TOPPS TILES website.
- Shop by collection or category, or you can opt to search using a key phrase in the search box.
- Find a product you want to buy most and add it to shopping basket.
- Head to the shopping basket page and don’t forget to use your voucher code before check out.
- Enjoy a happy shopping and great savings.
Example：Topps Tiles Voucher Codes
- Free standard delivery on orders over £250
- Free postage on all samples
- Get up to 40% discount on selected lines
- Save up to 20% on Outdoor Tiles
- Save up to 40% on Wall Tiles
FAQS about Topps Tiles
What's the difference between the indoor and outdoor tiles?
Topps Tiles' Spaces indoor tiles are 10mm in depth and are made of porcelain. The outdoor versions of these tiles are made up of a 10mm porcelain tile with a 30m Serafoam base glued to the back. The make-up of the tiles means they're able to withstand temperature extremes and frost without cracking.
What is Serafoam technology?
Serafoam is a unique tile base applied to the back of the porcelain tile which allows it to be laid outside directly onto a sand base without the need for a wet concrete mortar. Each outdoor tile weighs 17.5kg meaning it's suitable for a DIYer to handle but still provides good stability once laid.
Topps Tiles Contact Information
- Topps Tiles Plc,Thorpe Way Grove Park,Leicester,LE19 1SU.
- +44 (0) 800 / 78 36 262
- Official Website
People who shopped at Topps Tiles also shop at:
- The Wool Room
- Austin Sloan
- Alex Monroe
- Nouveau Lashes
- Torro Cases
- Muru Jewellery
- The Arty Crafty Place
- Darlington Hippodrome
- Pretty Little Thing
- Wetsuit Outlet
- The Flight Case Company
- Simple Online Pharmacy
- Personalised Whisky Store
- Kiddies Kingdom
- Grand UK Holidays
- Yours Clothing
- CP Company