Dorwest shopping Information
Experts in herbal pet care: nothing beats having a healthy, happy dog. Dorwest know that because Dorwest love dogs as much as you do. For almost 70 years Dorwest've been breeding, working and showing dogs, and applying Dorwest's knowledge of herbal medicine to their health and nutritional needs. Dorwest is now in Dorwest's third generation at Dorwest, where Dorwest's insights have made Dorwest the UK's leading provider of canine and feline herbal treatments ¨C and the only manufacturer of herbal medicines authorised by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate. In more than 20 countries around the world Dorwest is helping dog and cat owners keep their pets healthy and content. They come to Dorwest for herbal treatments that work in harmony with their dogs ¨C the young and the old¡glossy show dogs and lovable crossbreeds¡active, outdoors types and contented, fireside stay-at-homes.
How to Use My Dorwest Discount Codes?Using a discount code is great way to save money when shopping at Dorwest online shop. All you need to do is selecting a discount code from the choices above then follow the steps below.
1. Click 'Get Code' to copy the code when it shows on a pop-up page.
2. Go shopping at Dorwest website.
3. Shop by collection or category, or you can opt to search using a key phrase in the search box.
4. Find a product you want to buy most and add it to shopping basket.
5. Head to the shopping basket page and don't forget to use your voucher code before check out.
6. Enjoy a happy shopping and great savings.
Example：Dorwest Voucher Codes
- Subscribe to Dorwest and get free delivery on your next order
- 10% off full priced products for life - member at Dorwest
- 20% off Tree Barks Powder
- Special Offers: 20% Off Skin Care
- Special Offers: 20% off combined rrp when Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets and Mixed Vegetable Tablets are purchased together as a duo pack
FAQS about DorwestIf I need to return an item I've ordered what do I have to do?
Simply contact the office to explain the reasons for return, to enable Dorwest to issue you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Please note all returns must be in a re-sellable condition with the tamper seal intact and returned within 28 days of the order being placed.
What happens if my order gets lost in the post?
Occasionally goods may be lost in the post and Dorwest will send a replacement order when this occurs. However Royal Mail do not accept that a delivery is lost until 7 working days following dispatch. Dorwest therefore only send replacements after this period has elapsed. In all cases Dorwest must be informed of non-arrival, damage or shortages within 14 days of the order being placed otherwise no claim can be made or replacement goods sent.
How are deliveries sent?
All order being sent to Mainland UK addresses will either be sent by Royal Mail First Class Post or Interlink (24hr Courier). Orders being sent overseas will either be sent by Royal Mail using their Small Packet Post, or if the parcel is over 2kg's in weight by Parcel Force.
People who shopped at Dorwest also shop at:
- Equi Supermarket
- Waitrose Pet
- Equine Answers
- Ginger Ted
- Zadig et Voltaire
- Sass and Belle
- Mersey Ferries
- Popski London
- Jamie Oliver Cookery School
- Paul Valentine
- Lola Rose
- Fight Outlet
- Scales Express
- BIMBA Y LOLA
- Tristar Products
- Ticket Tailor
- Fuller Fillies
- Huggy Bears
- Ecover Direct
- Oakdene Designs
- Fashion Scarf World