More About：Dog Buddy
DogBuddy was founded in 2013 by passionate entrepreneurs Richard Setterwall (CEO) and Enrico Sargiacomo (COO) after they each struggled to find a sitter for their own dogs.
Both needing to frequently travel with work, but hating the idea of leaving their dogs in traditional caged boarding kennels, the pair realised there was a gap in the market and consequently set about building the go-to marketplace for connecting dog owners with reliable dog sitters.
DogBuddy has now grown to be Europe’s leading online dog sitting and home dog boarding community, offering one of the first “airbnb style services” for dogs in the UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Sweden.
Example Vouchers：Dog Buddy Voucher Codes
- Dog Walking, Sitting and Boarding from £24/night
- All coverage except veterinary coverage has an excess of £50
- New Year Special - 15% off
- Save up to 20% on dog boarding
- £10 off your first booking
How to Use My Dog Buddy Discount Codes?
Normally, there is no request for you to use a discount code for orders placed at Dog Buddy. If you want to save more money, it is suggested to visit Promopro website and get the latest offers and deals for Dog Buddy before you buy. Select an offer you want to use or one that would give you the biggest possible savings. Click ‘Get Deal & visit site’, a new window will open and redirect you to relevant page on Dog Buddy. Browse through the wide products range and pick up the item of your choice with money off.
FAQS about Dog Buddy
What can I do to promote my listing?
We make it easy for you to promote your listing:
- When your listing is made active, we promote it temporarily to the top of the search results to give you extra exposure to potential customers in your area. Make sure you have attractive photos and a good description.
- Use the browse local dogs feature in the apps to find local dogs that need a sitter. Show interest only on the dogs that suit you best and we do the rest! Learn more about it here.
- Before you get your first few reviews, consider setting your rate around 10-15% lower than the top sitters in your area to help you get those invaluable first bookings!
- Share your unique listing URL on social media or with dog owners you meet at the park. Not only can you directly advertise yourself this way, but we'll also award you £10 for every owner who signs up and makes their first booking using your unique link.
How is my response rate calculated?
Response rates are calculated according to the number of Enquiries and Direct Bookings that a sitter has responded to. In order to ensure that you have a high response rate, it’s important that you respond to all inbound communications received from dog owners.
The response rate goes into calculating your position in the search results for your area, but it's not the only thing that matters. Take a look at how your ranking in the search results is determined.