In The Book Shopping Information
More About：In The Book
They’re book specialists. You’ll find hundreds of children’s books here because that’s where dreams start. They never forget the books they read as kids. Revisiting them later on in life brings with them a kindled air of nostalgia and reminds them to never stop dreaming. Whether it’s a fairy tale or a pirate adventure, a child’s reading experience in infancy is as important as learning to read itself.
A great book is one that never goes out of fashion. They mean it when they say your kids will read their books over and over again, because there’s so much to learn from every time they open the book. A personalised story opens up your child to real-world scenarios, helping them handle life in real contexts. From Disney, Thomas the Tank Engine, Ladybird, Peter Rabbit and so many more incredible titles, putting your child in the story sets off their imagination, where they can explore other cultures and even make history interesting.
Save much when you shop books for your children online by using In the Book discount code.
How to Use My In The Book Discount Codes?Customers can hunt promopro.co.uk for all the latest In The Book discount codes, which is available within a limited time and thus they need to grab it soon. To avail the discounts, follow the given steps:
- Keep an eye on promopro.co.uk to find voucher codes and copy it for your purchase.
- Unfold their official website through the link.
- View the products on this site and place all you would like to buy to the cart. Verify the details of items and click" proceed".
- When entering the checkout page, you will see a separate space for code.
- Put your chosen cod into the space and apply it to get your anticipated discounts.
Example：In The Book Coupon Codes
- 2019 Black Friday Deals & Cyber Monday Sale
- Personalised Manuals Books for £14.99
- 25% OFF Entire Site
- Birthday books for kids from Â£12.99
- Personalised Classic Disney Books from Â£17.99
FAQS about In The Book
Q1: What's In The Book delivery information?
Depending on the product you select, the lead times will vary. Simply click on the delivery tab of the product you wish to order for the exact lead times.
As well as delivery, please keep in mind the time it takes to make and produce the book. All their books are made to order to ensure every part of your gift is outstanding quality.
- Orders received before 11am, ordered on the day, are considered a full day of production. Orders received after 11am will then begin production the following day and be considered the first working day of production.
- Some items require more time, from hand-bound covers to foil embossed covers. Please keep this in mind when ordering multiple items as some items may be despatched and delivered separately. Unlike other companies, there are no additional charges involved in this.
- They are unable to deliver to PO boxes if you select delivery via our courier service. This applies to all UK and international urgent deliveries.
- For Non-UK Mainland addresses, Northern Ireland, the Highlands, and the majority of UK islands, please be advised that delivery may take an 1 – 2 days. If an APC courier is selected, this will be switched to Royal Mail Special Delivery instead of APC.
Q2: What's In The Book returns policy?
If you want to return an item, simply email them at [email protected] or call them on 0330 058 0403 indicating order number, which item(s) and the number of items to be returned, your reason for returning the item, and whether you are seeking a replacement, alternative or refund. They also ask you to give them a daytime contact telephone number. If the item is returnable under their Returns Policy terms and conditions as per below, they will issue you with a returns address and a Returns Authorisation Code. You must obtain a Returns Authorisation Code before sending anything back to them or they will not otherwise be able to process your Return.
- Returns on Personalised Products Unless there has been an error on their part, or the item you purchased is defective, they cannot accept Returns on ‘Personalised’ items, as these cannot be sold to anyone else. Their website is designed to give customers every opportunity to check all input and personalisation details.
- Returns on Non-Personalised Products Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, they can only accept Returns on ‘Non-Personalised’ items, if you contact them in 14 days from the received date.
- Lost in Transit if Product Returned They cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit: as you are responsible for returning the items to them, they recommend sending the packages by Recorded/Special delivery.
In The Book Contact Information
People who shopped at In The Book also shop at:
- John Lewis
- eBay Ireland
- Marks and Spencer
- Debenhams Ireland
- Hope Faith Love
- Light In The Box
- EL Corte Ingles