Emergency Assist Shopping Information
More About：Emergency Assist
Here at Emergency Assist it provides breakdown cover for cars, vans and motorcycles at pocket pleasing prices. However, just as it costs less than you think, doesn't mean Emergency Assist cuts any corners and offer quality, reliable and trustworthy breakdown cover for all. Although founded in 2017, Emergency Assist boasts a wealth of experience and knowledge in the motor breakdown sector, and it uses this expertise and industry knowledge to ensure that its membership holders benefit from some of the lowest prices in the industry but with benefits and cover they can trust. As a true independent breakdown provider, it uses its unique position in the industry to bring flexible and value packed memberships to the market, using the knowledge and expertise that it has gained over the last decade or more.
How to Use My Emergency Assist Discount Code?
When you have a discount code when shopping at Emergency Assist, simply follow the next few steps, you can get the items you want with extra savings:
- Visit Emergency Assist website and take a look at the products categories.
- Pick up the items that you want to buy and add them to your basket.
- Head to the shopping basket page and find a box where named ‘Discount Code’ or ‘Voucher Code’, or ‘Promotional Code’.
- Just put your discount codes into the box and click ‘Apply’ to claim the discounts.
- Complete your order and take your favourite items home with wonderful money off!
Example：Emergency Assist Voucher Code
- Compare covers to find the best one for you
- Slow Down Move Over
- 10% off of all packages at Emergency Assist using the discount code
- Up to 10% off 2018 New Year Breakdown Cover
- Black Friday - 50% off of all breakdown quotations
FAQS about Emergency Assist
Do your memberships cover me or the vehicle?
All of the memberships Emergency offered at Emergency Assist cover the vehicle and not you personally. This means that no matter who is driving the vehicle, as long as they are doing so legally and with your permission as the membership holder, they can call upon its service.
Are your prices for the year or per month?
All of the memberships Emergency Assist offers are annual, 12 month, memberships. The prices are for the duration of the your membership and are payable in one payment at the point of taking out cover as Emergency Assist does not offer any payment plans or direct debit facility.
People who shopped at Emergency Assist also shop at:
- Elite Singles
- Post Office
- Addison Lee
- Instant Car Check
- Techtonics Tuning
- Simply Supplements
- Oxygen Freejumping
- Southampton Cruise Parking
- Bill's Restaurant
- Shaun Leane
- Switch To Wood
- Lindy Bop
- Factory Direct Flooring
- Dr. Beckmann
- Compost Direct
- Roofing Superstore
- Powerbug UK
- The Organic Pharmacy
- Dulwich Health
- Funki Fabrics
- Wholefood Earth
- Deal Genius
- Tanning Lotion Depot