Flowercard Shopping Information
More About：FlowercardFlowercard began back in 2000, sending handpicked fresh flowers in artist designed cards from the beautiful, balmy Channel Island of Guernsey, famous for the quality of its blooms. This unique new way to send fresh flowers inside beautiful personalised cards for any occasion has now grown to incorporate Sent With A Loving Kiss, a collection of luxury personalised chocolate gifts in keepsake tins with pretty labels now available to buy here.
How to Use My Flowercard Discount Codes?When you see the Flowercard voucher code you were waiting for, you can use it immediately with a few clicks:
1. Browse the Flowercard website, find what you like, read sizing info and product details before adding items to your shopping basket.
2. Click the 'Basket' icon to view items in your basket and update(add or remove items).
3. Copy Flowercard discount code and paste it in the box which next to 'Proceed to checkout' button. Sometimes it may not need a code at all as the item is already discounted.
4. Register, log in, checkout with PayPal or Amazon to pay securely.
Example：Flowercard Promotion Codes
- Save Up To 20% on Best Sellers
- 15% Off Clearance & Closeouts + Free Shipping
- Free postage with this Flowercard
- Enjoy 15% off The Lisa Stickley Collection
- Cut 15% down Teacups and Jugs
FAQS about FlowercardWhat is Flowercard?
Flowercard is a unique way to send fresh flowers inside beautiful personalised cards for any occasion.
How is a Flowercard made?
Every single Flowercard product is individually made to order, using freshly picked, exquisite flowers sourced from the best in the world. Flowers are arranged by hand, stem by stem and carefully secured to a sealed oasis base. It takes time to produce something so stunning, and so much smaller than a traditional bouquet, yet with more complexity and intricate beauty. The perfect finishing touch is your personal message printed on the card or label.
How to care for a Trug or Planter?
Its trugs and planters are hand filled with lots of flowers so they require a little more water to keep them looking in tip top condition. Please thoroughly soak the florist's foam. Please note that trugs and planters are not waterproof so care must be taken. Flowercard recommends you place on a protective surface.
Flowercard Contact Information
People who shopped at Flowercard also shop at:
- Burncoose Nurseries
- Mirror Garden
- Plants For Shade
- Princess Planning
- Tottenham Hotspur
- Bicester Village
- Worktop Express
- Edinburgh Bus Tours
- Shower Power Booster
- Jump Street
- Fit For Sport
- Tom Raffield
- Mud Daddy
- Indigo Furniture
- Camille Lingerie
- Baytree Interiors
- Raging Bull
- CS Catering Equipment
- WWE EuroShop
- Wooden Toy Store
- Supercuts UK
- Digital Speedos
- Sore Today Strong Tomorrow
- Rock Revival